background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Amy & {violet} sneaky peek...|Bloomington, Illinois Maternity Photographer

This is my sister-n-law Amy. She is going to have a baby girl in about 2 months. I can't wait!! I'm getting 2 little baby nieces this year!!
Amy you really are so beautiful! You are so stylish and creative. You made it so easy to take pictures of you.
You are such a gracious and encouraging person. I appreciate you so much.
Enjoy your sneaky peek!
You can see the rest of the images from this photoshoot here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1thousandwords/sets/72157622618039954/







3 comments:

dana said...

Gorgeous! Love the ones with the brown background.

Tori & Justin said...

OMG! Barbie these are amazing and Amy is so beautiful.

. said...

Thanks for taking such good pictures, Barbie! It was fun :)

{about me}

My photo
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Wife.Mommy.Photographer. Sewer. This is the place to see sneaky peeks of recent sessions from studioBarbie.

Followers

{blog archive}

i♥faces winner!

i♥faces winner!

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

I ♥ faces Angie & Amy's favorite pick

{blogs i visit often}